Blow Off Being an Adult with Us for Four Fridays in August
Summer Fridays is a Small City initiative to gather friends and recapture the fun of summer breaks of our youth. We’ll hang out, eat, watch movies, make stuff, and create memories. If you've got a flexible schedule or the opportunity to work remotely on Fridays, join us. Bring your laptop so you can even pretend to get work done.
On August 12, School's Out!
No more classes! No more books! This Friday is all about mix tapes, fake IDs, and jam sessions in your friend’s parents’ garage. Relive the final day of school by playing hooky with us.
- Tacos for Breakfast - 11:00am
- Create & Decorate a Mix Tape (we have the technology to turn your digital playlist into a casset tape)
- Partake in Fine Junk Foods
- Make a Fake ID
- Walk to Other Half Brewing Company to Procure Beer - 5:00pm
- Chip in for Pizzas
- Rock Band Jam Session
- Optional Keg Stands
- No One Goes Home Until the Wigs Come Out
- Select Episodes of Freaks and Geeks
- Super Bad
- Dazed and Confused
To ensure we have enough of everything for you, RSVP by 2:00pm on Thursday, August 11 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no cost to attend, though you should be prepared to kick in your fair share if you chose to participate in things like the ordering of pizzas, the procurement of ice cream, or the rental of a bouncy castle.
Who Should Attend?
- Our Friends
- Friends of Our Friends
- Future Friends (as in "We haven't met each other yet, but you've got a feeling that once we do, we'll really hit it off), especially if you're interested in knowing more about our creative, collaborative coworking environment