Blow Off Being an Adult with Us for Four Fridays in August
Summer Fridays is a Small City initiative to gather friends and recapture the fun of summer breaks of our youth. We’ll hang out, eat, watch movies, make stuff, and create memories. If you've got a flexible schedule or the opportunity to work remotely on Fridays, join us. Bring your laptop so you can even pretend to get work done.
August 5 is Field Day!
Celebrate the start of the Olympics by making team shirts and participating in various ridiculous relays, all while watching a sports movie marathon.
- Carbo Load with a Pancake Breakfast - 10:30am
- Create a Team Shirt with Vinyl Iron-on Letters (make up your own team name; remember to bring a t-shirt)
- Have an Egg-in-spoon Relay
- Snack on Orange Slices and Juice Boxes
- Play Corn Toss
- Make Wheaties Marshmallow Squares
- Drink Sangria
- Walk to Royal Palms for Shuffleboard - 6:00pm
- Receive a Summer Fridays Participation Award
- The Start of the 2016 Summer Olympics
- Karate Kid
- Bend It Like Beckham
- Breaking Away (The Dennis Quaid Bike Movie)
To ensure we have enough of everything for you, RSVP by 2:00pm on Thursday, August 4 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no cost to attend, though you should be prepared to kick in your fair share if you chose to participate in things like the ordering of pizzas, the procurement of ice cream, or the rental of a bouncy castle.
Who Should Attend?
- Our Friends
- Friends of Our Friends
- Future Friends (as in "We haven't met each other yet, but you've got a feeling that once we do, we'll really hit it off), especially if you're interested in knowing more about our creative, collaborative coworking environment