Good vibes happen here.
Small City is a comfortable, unpretentious space built to help you get your work done and enjoy yourself in the process.
For $550/month, Full-time Membership includes:
- A dedicated desk where you can build your work home
- Storage space for your work-related materials (exact amount based on your work needs)
- 24/7 access with keypad entry
- Ability to use the space for photo shoots, events, and private gatherings
For $275/month, Part-time Membership includes:
- Setting yourself up for the day at a non-dedicated desk or in a lounge space – two auxiliary Apple monitors are available for use on a first-come-first-served basis
- Access up to 4 days per week from 9am–7pm
Membership services include:
- Brooklyn Fiber Internet
- An invitation to our active Slack team
- Shared laser printers and office supplies
- Ample gathering and lounge areas
- Full kitchen
- Private meeting room
- Small private room for lactation or calls
- Projection area and flat screen TV
- 9-ft seamless backdrop photo area
- Indoor bike parking (no overnight parking)
- A reserved parking spot (for an additional $175/month)
- Close proximity to the F/G and R trains
- Availability for occasional drop-ins from your colleagues, babies, and pets
- Other perks: unlimited houseplants, a gas grill, access to tools and craft supplies, many stimulating lunch conversations, Wine Wednesdays (and Tuesdays, Thursdays, depending on the week), streaming World Cup soccer, and opportunity for feedback from and collaboration with peers.
Signing our House Rules
Providing first month’s rent and one-month’s deposit
Agreeing to give us 60-days notice if you’re planning to leave
Looking for a new situation?
If you're a talented person (from any profession) who works well around others, is looking to support and be supported by a caring group, and enjoys the occasional Pancake Breakfast or Wine Wednesday (Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday!), send a note to email@example.com. We enjoy making new friends.